If you’re a writer looking for an affordable way to market your book and build your platform, you’ve probably heard having a WordPress Blog is one of the best ways to attract new readers. But out of all the other blogging platforms available now, you may be wondering why should you use WordPress and how do you even get started?
WordPress is one of the most popular blogging platform for a reason and in WordPress for Authors made Easy, you”ll learn that setting up a WordPress site is a lot easier than you think.
In this course, you’ll learn how to:
- Set-up your WordPress Site in less than 5 minutes
- Write and Post your first Blog
- Add Images, Video, and Audio to your Blog Posts
- Write Attention Grabbing Headlines
- Create a Blog Tour
- Creating an Editor Calendar
- Best times to post a Blog
- Best places to get images for your Blog Posts
- The difference between a Post and a Page
- Type of Pages to includes on your site
- Creating a Short and Long Bio for your About the Author Page
- Creating a Book Page
- Amazon vs. PayPal
- What is a Blog Tour
- How to create a Blog Tour
- The Best way to Engage your Readers
- How to Integrate your Social Media Platforms with your Blog
As a bonus, you’ll also receive access to WordPress Video Library which will help you turn your WordPress Blog into an Author website. More Info>>>
As a bonus, you’ll also receive access to additional tutorial videos that will teach you how to create Web Pages so you can turn your WordPress Blog into a Book website.