I conducted a fun and engaging interview on Digital Publishing with D’vorah Lansky, author of Book Marketing Made Easy and creator of the Annual Book Marketing Conference Online.
During the call, we discussed:
- What is Digital Publishing and why is it getting such a Buzz?
- How can authors benefit from creating Digital Products?
- Where can I publish my Digital Products?
- Best Practices for eBooks
- eBooks vs. Audio vs. Video
- Digital Magazines
- Marketing Tips and Tricks for Fiction and Nonfiction Authors
- Information about the 4th Annual Book Marketing Conference Online
About the Guest:
D’vorah Lansky, known as “the marketing wizard” has a Master’s Degree in education and has been marketing online and mentoring leaders since 1994. During D’vorah spare time, she has published two books: Connect, Communicate, and Profit and her newest book, Book Marketing Made Easy: Simple Strategies for Selling Your Nonfiction Book Online. D’vorah is also the publisher of the Book Marketing Gazette and the producer of theBook Marketing Teleseminar Series. Her work has been published in Chicken Soup for the Network Marketer’s Soul, Corporate Mom Dropouts, and Ignite Your Passion.
D’vorah coaches and trains authors in online book marketing practices. She is passionate about online marketing as well as helping authors grow their business and their brand.For more information on D’vorah visit www.BookMarketingMadeEasy.com. Be sure to check out her blog and signup to get a free book marketing package to help market your own book online. To Register for the Digital Publishing Virtual Summit visit http://www.bookmarketingmadeeasy.com/joy. Registration is free.