I’ve created a condensed version of my Write Your Book in 30 Days Online Course (a $497) Value.
As part of my New Year, New Book program, I’ve created a condensed, more affordable, course to help you get started writing and completing your book in 30 days. This course is only available to members of my Write Your Book in 30 Days Facebook group and those on my mailing list.
This Course Includes:
- Write Your Book in 30 Days: The Basics [Audio]
- Assignment #1 Brainstorm your Book Idea
- Assignment #2 How to Make your Topic Super Targeted
- Assignment #3 Pick a Book Topic
- Create a Book Title [Video]
- Map your Book
- Outline Your Book
Chapter by Chapter
- Chapters Breakdown
- The Writing Process
- 5 Types of Books you can Write in 30 Days [Video]
- Become a StoryTeller
- Final Steps
A Book is the New Business Card
If you’re one of the 81% of Americans who always wanted to write a book but need an extra push to get started, the Write Your Book in 30 Days Online Course was created just for you!
Write Your Book in 30 Days was designed to help Entrepreneurs, Speakers, and Coaches write a book that instantly marks them as an expert in their field, build a platform, and increase their income.
Did you know, becoming an Author will help you:
- Build your brand
- Gain New Customers
- Build Trust with Potential Customers
- Attract Media Attention
- Build an Author Platform
- Become known as an Expert in your Industry
- Create a Stream of Passive Income
It can also help:
- Brand your business
- Boost your credibility and authority
- Provide value to your audience
- Increase profits
- Broaden your reach
- And much more!
Your book can also serve as material for future content, including speaking topics, coaching programs, social media posts, blog content, articles, and emails.
If you’ve ever thought about writing a book, the best way to do it is to approach your book like any other brand building initiative. You’d set a goal, create a plan, build a team and get to work.
Despite rumors to the contrary, writing a book is no different. In fact, you can write a book in 30 days.