Learn the secrets to keeping your book club members motivated to read every book of the month and attend each meeting by making each book club meeting unique.
Did you know that many book club members don’t participate in book discussions because they’re not sure what questions to ask?
Did you know that many book club members start to lose interest in reading a book if they don’t begin reading soon after they purchase it?
Did you know that members will begin to lose interest in your club and may stop attending if they become bored with the same old format?
There are simple steps you can take to enhance your members’ book club experience and make each meeting more memorable.
In this book you will learn:
- How to invite authors to your meeting
- How to turn virtually any book into an interactive meeting.
- Create questions for your book discussions
- Where’s the best place to host a meeting
- Learn how to create a meeting agenda
- Use technology to enhance your book club meetings
- Create book theme games
- How to motivate your members to read the book of the month
Book is available in PDF